Diamond Eternity Ring in Platinum (4 ct. tw.)
  • I go to the jewelry shop centre to look for a diamond ring and the best diamond ring that catches my eyes is the Diamond Eternity Ring in Platinum (4 ct
  • Then, I bought it and from the night party of my mother's birthday I gave it to her

• by ankitsoldak

My mother will celebrate her 58th birthday and I want to gave her a diamond ring because since I am only a kid I am dreaming to give my mother a diamond ring when I have already a job and now I am a professional I can give it to my mom.

Eternity Ring in Platinum (4 ct. tw.), that diamond ring is what I want to give to my mom.

The saleslady said that this diamond ring is a brilliant round diamonds set with shared-prongs in a sculpted-edge platinum band. I joke with a saleslady and I said “is this faked” then I laugh and I said joke only. I was very amaze to this diamond ring and when I am looking for it, it shinning.

Diamond Eternity ...

• Ring in Platinum (4 ct. tw.) is really brilliant one. The diamond twinkled nicely and brilliantly. The diamond size is very good.

And the platinum setting of this Diamond Eternity Ring in Platinum (4 ct. tw.) was also beautiful and good.

Totally the ring was awesome. This is very unique and nice.

Then, I bought it and from the night party of my mother’s birthday I gave it to her. She opened it slowly and when the box is

totally opened she stared to the diamond ring and at the middle of the night the Diamond Eternity Ring in Platinum (4 ct. tw.) is twinkling.

My mom look at me and she cry as tears of joy and she hug with me while saying thank you a lot my son. Then she quickly wears it and the Diamond Eternity Ring in Platinum (4 ct. tw.) was very great in her fingers.

This ring is very fit to my mom.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45504658860630/k2311a045/4.5.09