DELTA - Disney Princess Pretty Pink Toddler Bed  » Baby care  »
  • You can see all around pink and as we can see in her face she is very happy

• by ankitsoldak

I have only one kid and it is a girl. My whole family treated her like diamond princess that come in our life. Everyone likes my daughter because she is too cute and beautiful and at the age of five years old she is very girly and she totally loved pink and the Disney princess.

Her room is all pink, many pink stuff toys that my relative gave to her. And she wants to have a new bed

with color pink. By cousin said she saw a pink bed supermarket and mall. And the brand name of this pink bed is Delta. We have a lot of toys from Delta because it is all Children products.

My grandmother surprisingly visited to our house and she gave my daughter the DELTA Disney Princess Pretty Pink Toddler Bed, my daughter cry and it is joy of happiness. She really likes the bed. My grandmother comforts my daughter ...

• and we fix my daughter’s room.

After fixing all the things in my daughter’s bedroom, it is totally like a bed of princess. You can see all around pink and as we can see in her face she is very happy.

The DELTA Disney Princess Pretty Pink Toddler Bed is built lower so my daughter can easily access to her bed. It has also a plastic and metal frame.

There is a different character that has in header

and footer board of the bed. That makes more beautification in that bed.

For the one day she sleep in her new bed, she tell us a story that she is like in a fairy tail. She dream in a wonderful land with beautiful places and have a lots of friends.

She also loves in staying in her room. She also loves to study in her room.

DELTA Disney Princess Pretty Pink Toddler Bed is very good for young girls.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54504658830630/k2311a045/4.5.09