Step 2 Wagon for Two Plus  » Baby care  »
  • And the best thing for that is they really love the color green, green is their favorite color

• by ankitsoldak

I have two kids and they are twins, a one girl and one boy. They loved playing altogether and even they are not has same gender they both love car toys. Sometimes they are fighting or quarreling because they want to have same toys.

My husband sometimes felt tired when our both kids are crying, so when my twins celebrate their fourth birthday my husband gave a big toy car where they can both play with it. And aside

playing it they can also sit their.

It is the Step 2 Wagon for Two Plus.

My twins are very happy to see their new toy car. They are both exited to play it they are amaze with this toy car. And the best thing for that is they really love the color green, green is their favorite color.

This Step 2 Wagon for Two Plus is inexpensive but has a high quality. This is also safe to use because ...

• it includes a security safety belts. It has two contoured seats and deep leg wells with easy-latch door. This is long handle for easy pulling. And there is storage under rear seat and 2 cup holders. That is really good for my twins.

My twins is having fan when they play it. They feel very easy and comfortable with this Step 2 Wagon for Two Plus. They can also go around in our garden by driving and at

the same time playing. They can also exercise their body.

It is not easy to break down or destroy. It is durable.

Now, they are not fighting, they always smile. Step 2 Wagon for Two Plus is really the best. A very fit toy car for my twins, it really satisfies my twins want.

My twins really love it. They feel freedom once they move.

Thanks to Step 2 Wagon for Two Plus, my twins really want and love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54504658820630/k2311a045/4.5.09