Nivea Light Kiss  » Cosmetics  »
  • Aside also of being smooth of my lips it is also healthy looking

• by ankitsoldak

Every time that summer is coming my lips is always dry and it is very look ugly and sometimes I feel irritate. When I put lipstick it really seems bad and it looks cracks and very dry. My lips need a moisturizer.

And NIVEA helps me with that problem. A buy Light Kiss of Nivea Product I was amaze with it because it is in a jar this is the first Lip

Care product that I see in the jar.

It has formula of Almond oil which penetrates deeply into the skin it helps to protect our lips in drying out and that is what I needed. It also has Lotus extract which makes my skin of the lips visibly smoother. It is easy to absorb without being sticky.

This is very good for a Lip Care. Nivea Light Kiss really works for ...

• me.

Now, I have a very beautiful lip and it is very smooth. Aside also of being smooth of my lips it is also healthy looking.

And it added moisture unto my lips, because the extra light formula melts into my skin lips. It really leaves my skin lips a sensational smooth and beauty as well as softness.

It is high water content.

For us, we need to be sure that our lips

are healthy and look good that is why we really need to use Nivea Light Kiss. My lips look seductive. It also has a good smell.

Nivea Light Kiss is easy to use, it is inexpensive these can be great for everyone especially in summer days that the sun is very hot.

As Nivea product, this is also already dermatologists tested and proven its effectiveness and no side effects.

Have a Great SMILE !!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31504658810630/k2311a045/4.5.09