BJ’s Wholesale Club  » Shopping  »
141 Gallery Center Dr,Mooresville, NC
  • By shopping here you can definitely save $30-$40 a month
  • I highly recommend this wholesale club membership

• by praja

This membership is real worth. This is a great wholesale club where you can buy things at a much cheaper rate as compared to supermarket like Wal-Mart.

Here there are many ways by which consumers can stretch their dollar a little more.

They provide bjs coupons, mail in rebates etc.

to save more over the

reduced prices.

By shopping here you can definitely save $30-$40 a month.

Not only this BJs have collaboration with car rental agencies like Alamo, avis, national etc, so you can get a rental car at a much cheaper rate through Bjs membership.

I remember last time we booked our car rental through Alamo and because ...

• of BJ’s membership we saved around $150.

In fact they also have various vacation packages for Las Vegas, Disney world etc.

They also have cruise vacations to Bahamas, Carrabean etc.

at much reduced rates.

I feel spending $45/year is real worth and you are not going to repent after having it.

And if in case

you are not satisfied by its facilities that they offer(which is least likely to happen)then you can cancel your membership at any time and your money will be refunded 100%.

A risk free membership with great offers to serve is the motto of BJ.

I highly recommend this wholesale club membership.

Once you have it you will definitely appreciate it…

BJ's Wholesale Club
    Ronald E Wilson says :

Can you please tell my what date I purchased my 2 gateway computers? We are interested in getting windows 7. We are not happy with Vista Thank You Ronald Wilson wilsonfloors yahoo.com.. We bought them in them in theSalem Nh store

aw says :

If you have the receipt you can look up the number and call the store or call customer service and ask. Sometimes you’re able to make exchanges but you’ll need to check out their exchange and return policy. Items can be returned or exchanged within a certain time period, so it’s best to contact the store as soon as possible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24504658700630/k2311a045/4.5.09