Nokia N95  » Phones  »
  • I found out that this mobile is far much better than what I had heard about this
  • But I think it is quite easy for the people to recognize this slide phone because of the unique looks that it has
  • Though, I know that in this world nothing is available free

• by Lex

I have just bought a brand new Nokia N95. Ever since, I had saw it’s advertisement and heard about its features, I was dreaming of buying one. However, it took a while because of the high price tag of this special cellular phone.

I found out that this mobile is far much better than what I had heard about this. The cell comes into two models.

I had N95 8GB phone. The other is of 1GB phone

with extendable memory of 8GB.

The screen of my mobile is a bit large than that of the other phone. The look of this mobile is what attracts others more.

The look is unique even though in the market there is lots of sliding phone. But I think it is quite easy for the people to recognize this slide phone because of the unique looks that it has.

The sound system of the mobile is mind blowing.

• I don’t need to keep my I Pod with me since I got hold on this phone.

The reason is I don’t find anything that I find there in iPod and do not find here. The mobile can be slided to both sides that are towards upper and lower.

Upper sliding leads to easier handling of the listening to the music. The internet connectivity of this phone is very much good.

To be honest, I have not

seen any other mobile with such an easy accessibility of internet. The Web can be accessed through WAP and GPRS.

I have also seen that this mobile records the pages that I had visited and makes it quite enthralling to visit surf internet from a mobile. I am giving it nine out of ten rating points.

The one point that I am deducting is due to the high price tag of this phone. Though, I know that in this world nothing is available free.

Nokia N95

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37504658670630/k2311a045/4.5.09