Dekh Bhai Dekh, a T.V.program in Hindi

• Item: Dekh Bhai Dekh, a T. V. program in Hindi By: krishnakomali

Dekh Bhai Dekh was one of my favorite T.

V. programs.

I used to follow this program regularly. Door Darshan national channel used to relay this program.

It is one of the most interesting programs

of DD. Dekh Bhai Dekh is a set of comedy episodes that are oriented around a combined family and its members.

All the actors in this episode acted extremely good. the characters narration and the story is most hilarious.

I really ...

• enjoyed this program. It is so good that even the servant of the family had an important role that entertain the audience with the comedy ,in this program.

We used to discuss about this episode even in our leisure hours, when we were in college. The title song is extremely good and hummable.

Everybody enjoyed this song that time. If I am right, those who watched this program, definitely remember this song even today.

I still remember those characters and episodes. It is really a good T.

V. program.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10250665850330/k2311a0625/6.25.06