Husky Utility Knife Carabineer  » Housewares  »
  • This definitely gets the job done as I no longer need to carry a utility knife in a separate pocket it's always by my side attached to a belt loop on my pants

• by IronSerif

Two things I always try to keep on me are my keys and a box cutter/utility knfe. We’re always receiving new shipments in at work or cutting wire ties, and I find myself looking for a utility knife often throughout the day. And since I work between multiple buildings I need to have the keys to the buildings and offices on

hand at all times.

Looking for an easy way to keep a utility knife on hand I came across a product called the Carbineer Utility Knife by Husky. This little product incorporates a metal carabineer, a utility knife, and 2 screw driver bits.

I have never had a use for the 2 screw driver bits, but I use the carabineer every day to ...

• hold my keys and the utility knife. This definitely gets the job done as I no longer need to carry a utility knife in a separate pocket it’s always by my side attached to a belt loop on my pants.

My only gripe is that this thing is heavy! It’s also a very considerable size too, so there is nothing

discrete about this product. But the good thing is being heavy makes it a very solid product. I have dropped this far too many times and aside from a few scratches nothing has broken yet.

I now have 2, one for work keys and one for the house keys. This can be found at Home Depot for under $10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53504658450530/k2311a045/4.5.09