Blackberry Curve 8320  » Phones  »
  • This was about two years ago and I love this phone so much
  • After a few months I decided to try another device I THOUGHT I liked, the new Sidekick 2008

• by miszANH

When turning 18, I opened a new phone plan with T-Mobile, debating which phone to get I settled on the Blackberry Curve Titanium. This was about two years ago and I love this phone so much.

It is such a good quality phone, I love that it can be personalized so much.

Before switching to T-Mobile I

had a line with Helio on my best friends plan, WORST service of my life! I did not hesitate to cancel my service before the two year agreement (the service was that bad!) due to the fact I had a 150$ rebate from when I had gotten my phone a few months earlier.

I used that money ...

• toward the cancellation and sold my device to my friend who still had the service.

I had their Ocean device, because of the QWERTY keyboard and it was not so much the device I disliked, but the service.

The blackberry was my second full keyboard phone, I will never go back to a standard phone again! I

was so excited when I first got my Curve, love love love it.

After a few months I decided to try another device I THOUGHT I liked, the new Sidekick 2008.

What a WASTE.

After about two months I am back to my Blackberry once again =) I will keep coming back to them because they are such great phones.

Blackberry Curve 8320

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37504658410530/k2311a045/4.5.09