ULTA Southcenter Store Tukwila, WA
2.5
Parkway Super Center, Tukwila, WA 98684
  • I have had no trouble with returns on any items and for the most part the customer service was good
  • However on my most recent trip to Ulta, I had asked the esthetician working for a few samples to try before purchasing a new product, due to my hesitation for purchasing the full size product of something new

• by miszANH

I have shopped at Ulta on many occasions, mostly for cosmetics. I have been very satisfied on all prior occasions shopping here, I have recieved one facial from them which I was very pleased with, I have continued to go back to Ulta due to the fact that they offer generous sized samples on all their products, and they also have a 60 day period where you can return any product, as long as

it has at least half of the product left in it.

As I am on the search for my perfect skincare regimen, I’ve tried countless products but still have not found my perfect ones.

This makes it very convienent for me that they offer returns on their products, considering they offer more high end products that are not cheap.

I have had no trouble with returns on any items and for the most part ...

• the customer service was good.

However on my most recent trip to Ulta, I had asked the esthetician working for a few samples to try before purchasing a new product, due to my hesitation for purchasing the full size product of something new.

When I asked her for the product, she was looking down writing something, and did not look up at me when she answered.

She simply replied “ummm no I’m sorry I

can’t give you any more samples.

” Confused, I told her I had not recieved any samples from her, and she continued not to acknowledge me, repeating herself once again saying “no sorry I can’t do that.

” I was so floored and offended that I proceeded to walk out, when she asked me if there was anything else she could help me with.

I did not answer her and left the store, I will take my business elsewhere!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24504658400530/k2311a045/4.5.09