Denny’s restaurant Coquitlam, B.C.
Austin St, Coquitlam, B.C., Canada
  • We preferred ordering a huge Sundae or getting pancakes with butter and maple syrup (which we'd recommend at all times of the day)
  • I like this meal best because you know what you're getting, it's 4 big chicken strips and a lot of thick fries + a dipping sauce of choice

• by Ola_N

Denny’s has become a tradition with my friends and me. We love the old school diner feel it brings. We started going there at early hours after hanging out all night; it felt great to sit down, have a nice atmosphere to talk and some rewarding food! We preferred ordering a huge Sundae

or getting pancakes with butter and maple syrup (which we’d recommend at all times of the day). We seem not to go to Denny’s so late anymore, but we’ve turned it into a spot for a cheap dinner after classes especially since there’s always one somewhere around! I personally take and ...

• recommend the chicken fingers, which I take with fries and vegetables; I like this meal best because you know what you’re getting, it’s 4 big chicken strips and a lot of thick fries + a dipping sauce of choice. What I’ve found with Denny’s especially, is that the service is always nice
        and homey, so when it comes time for tipping you always feel good about helping them out, as they’ve served you. We really appreciate the fact that Denny’s is one of the only homey, comfortable and calm places to eat that’s really left. Anyone can go and feel like they’re being taken care of.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7504658370530/k2311a045/4.5.09