Head & Shoulders anti dandruff shampoo menthol  » Health  »
  • I like to use Head & Shoulders anti dandruff with a menthol because I like the sensasion when I wash my hair

• by coolvie

I always confused when I wanna choose a product for my body because my body always complicated and sometimes there’s no such a good and fix product for me. Like a shampoo, I have a dry hair, even it’s very dry, but my head skin is oily, so I’m confused when looking for a shampoo, whether I should by the shampoo

for dry hair or for oily head skin?.

I used a many product of shampoo for a long time, there;s a many effect for my hair sometimes one product makes my hair fall, sometimes the other make my head skin is dirty, make my hair worse, etc.

I also looking for a shampoo which can remove the dandruff because I use ...

• to be have it.

Finally I use Head & Sholuders anti dandruff shampoo until now, and I can feel it that it’s the product that fit with my hair.

Since I used that shampoo, I don’t have dandruff anymore, my hair is not fall and my head ski is not oily.

To overcome the dryness of my hair, of course I

use conditioner too.

I like to use Head & Shoulders anti dandruff with a menthol because I like the sensasion when I wash my hair.

It feels so cool and feel fresher.

Head & Shoulders anti dandruff contain VitaZinc that help to overcome flakes, itchiness, dryness, oiliness, and irritation on hair.

The other active material are Zinc Pyrithione 1 % which active for remove the dandruff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34304658231230/k2311a043/4.3.09