Noxzema razors  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • When I needed a new razor I decided to try using it with soap instead, for argument's sake, and it lasted for two days before I started needing to press hard

• by Rainfire

On the outside Noxzema Super Smooth Triple Blade razors seem like a fancy razor. They are cute and colorful, with a comfortable-to-hold design, a pivoting head, and one of those moisturizing strips right on the razor.

They seem to be aimed at the young teenage girl group; those who are just entering puberty and whose hair has not quite thickened yet.

The stylistic cartoon girls however, are nothing short of anorexia-inspiring; but that’s not

the point.

If Noxzema’s aim is indeed solely for the developing teen group, then the razor is spot-on.

If I were a teenage girl still, I would so totally ask my mom to get me THIS razor to shave my leg-fuzz.

However, being a 22-year old Caucasian woman whose hair is pretty much as thick as it’s going to get, the razor is well garbage.

I need to replace it every three to ...

• four days, using that awesome Satin Care shave gel that seems to make razors last longer than they should.

When I needed a new razor I decided to try using it with soap instead, for argument’s sake, and it lasted for two days before I started needing to press hard.

I still did not get a good shave.

The Noxzema razor is cheap so I expected as much.

For the sake of cutting down

on waste from discarded razors and their packaging, not to mention the inconvenience of replacing the razor so often, I will buy a somewhat more expensive brand in the future.

I have used Shick in the past and have been quite pleased; the disposable purple razor lasted for nearly a week with cheap shave cream.

I wonder how long it will last with the Satin Care shave gel? I’m thinking probably eight to ten days!

Noxzema razors

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304658141230/k2311a043/4.3.09