Abercrombie and Fitch Jeans
  • Abercrombie and Fitch Madison stretch flare jeans are the best jeans that I have ever purchased
  • At Abercrombie and Fitch I found the perfect pair of pants
  • They are expensive pants to buy, normally costing around $80, but in my opinion, they are totally worth the price you pay
  • Another feature that I like about the pants is the consistency in sizes throughout the store
  • I recommend these pants to anyone who fits the size range and who wants quality jeans that will last a long time if properly cared for

• by funkyfunk

Abercrombie and Fitch Madison stretch flare jeans are the best jeans that I have ever purchased. I have a difficult time finding pant that fit me properly because I am not tall but I am also not short either. I have long legs for my height and therefore pants tend to be too short on me despite my average height. At Abercrombie and Fitch I found the perfect pair of pants.

The Madison stretch flare jeans come in short, long, and regular and sizes 00 to 14, which makes it easy for almost anyone to find pants that fit them there. However, the sizes

are really for teenagers and relate most closely to junior’s sized clothes. This particular style comes in four different colors and two different types. There is a very dark wash, a dark wash, a traditional colored blue jeans color wash, and a light wash. These pants come in stretch and destroyed so if you like your pants full of holes and rips then you can still be satisfied with this style.

I like how they last a long time. They are expensive pants to buy, normally costing around $80, but in my opinion, they are totally worth the price you pay. However,

• if you wait until the end of the season, usually this style of pants, along with many other jeans styles and other products can be found at reduced prices.

Another feature that I like about the pants is the consistency in sizes throughout the store. I wear the same size in most styles of pants and bottoms. I hate when you buy a 6 at one store and then you try on a different style of pants at the same store and you find that the size 6 is huge and you need a size 2 now. Abercrombie and Fitch does an excellent

job of eliminating that frustration.

I give these pants a rating of 9 because I have found that the zipper is a little flimsy after many washes. After owning a pair of jeans for two or three years, I find that if you pull the zipper the wrong way or a little too hard, they zipper can break. However, that is after two or three years, so obviously I have gotten a lot of wear out of the pants.

I recommend these pants to anyone who fits the size range and who wants quality jeans that will last a long time if properly cared for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55304657981130/k2311a043/4.3.09