Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
  • I bought my Moby Wrap when my daughter was around 4 months old
  • Overall I think the Moby Wrap needs to be on every new Moms to buy list

• by gordy93

I bought my Moby Wrap when my daughter was around 4 months old. I have tried other baby carriers in the past, including ring slings and generic carriers but nothing compares to the Moby Wrap.

The Moby Wrap is just a long piece of fabric that you wrap around your body and baby. The wrapping creates a very

tight carrier for your baby but it is stretchable at the same time. I am a plus sized Mom and have no trouble using the wrap.

I bought my Moby Wrap in black, it goes with everything I wear. I can easily put the baby in the Moby Wrap by myself. I can do it quickly. I love how easy it is to use.

There are many different ways to use the wrap but so far I have just used 2 types of ways to carrier my daughter. I have loved both ways to carry her. I carry her in the basic facing in to me or the basic facing out. She seems ...

• Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
      to love either position as well and seems so comfy and is secure in the wrap.

The wrap came with a booklet that has all the different ways that the wrap can be used with pictures showing how. I loved using it when I first started to make sure I had the wrap put on properly. The wrap

also came with a carrying bag, which is great! I can pop it into the bag and toss it in the stroller or car and the wrap is not unravelling all over the place.

Overall I think the Moby Wrap needs to be on every new Moms to buy list. It is a wonderful product and worth every penny.

Moby Wrap Baby Carrier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54304657681130/k2311a043/4.3.09