Twilight Movie  » Movies  »
  • The first thing I noticed was the music used in the movie, it did not seem to match at all
  • I really enjoyed the last scene of the movie and I thought they did a great job on it
  • Overall I think the movie was fairly well done

• by gordy93

I rented the Twilight movie finally yesterday to watch it and see what all the hype was about. I have read the book so I knew the plot line already. I was mostly watching to see how they took the story to the big screen.

The first thing I noticed was the music used in the movie, it did not

seem to match at all. I have never heard any of the music they used in the movie before I watched it. Most movies use well known music to help the plot line but Twilight didn’t follow that idea at all. During a lot of scenes the music didn’t even match the mood.

The actors/actresses in Twilight are unknown ...

• people. For the most part though they seemed to match their characters. The acting at times wasn’t that great. It even seemed fake and corny.

The plot line matched pretty well to the book. I really enjoyed the last scene of the movie and I thought they did a great job on it. The scene at the

ballet studio was really well done as well and maybe even better than the book in that case.

Overall I think the movie was fairly well done. I’m sure the budget was low and if they had a bigger one it could have been even better. I am looking forward to the next movie in the series that is due out in November.

Twilight Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11304657651130/k2311a043/4.3.09