Ipod nano 4 GB white 1st generation  » Electronics  »
  • I learned how to put some music with the used of itunes, itunes converted music that will be compatible to any Ipod brand meaning it's officially for Ipod user only
  • In the near future I prefer to buy a new one and of course I still prefer an Apple made

• by lei

I’ve dream of having an mp3 player for many years. Since some mp3 brands arisen I’ve planned to save some money to be able to purchase any brand. But just last year, my dream was granted when my auntie gave me this Ipod nano 4 GB first generation by Apple.

It was a second hand but the Ipod is still in good condition, and

it has a complete set. I immediately put some songs on it, imagine it’s 4 GB and I have a lots of space to fill in.

I learned how to put some music with the used of itunes, itunes converted music that will be compatible to any Ipod brand meaning it’s officially for Ipod user only. This Ipod is a friendly user.

You can just touch the menu and just touch in in circular motion when you are about to scroll the content or the features of the Ipod nano and when you already pick a song you can press the center button. You can also store up some pictures in here using itunes.

It has calendar and time on it, you can alarm the clock if you ...

• Ipod nano  4 GB white 1st generation
      want to. If you want to make some folder and segregate different music you can do it with the used of itunes also.

The quality of Ipod nano is great. This is the first mp3 player that Apple launched and it was a great successful.

Though it is very light and thin it is durable. I haven’t encountered any problems until now.

The sound

has a good quality and you can store up a thousand of songs you want anytime. The battery is good and it last.

I always used my Ipod nano everyday and when I get home the battery is not empty yet, meaning the battery has good quality. In the near future I prefer to buy a new one and of course I still prefer an Apple made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16304657641130/k2311a043/4.3.09