VO5 Balancing Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • During my first use I noticed a difference it gives to my hair, it feels shiny and less hair fall without the itchy feeling
  • I thought to myself this could be the solution to my hair problem
  • For me so far, it is the best shampoo and conditioner ever that meets the need of my hair

• by myzt

My hair is often dry and I suffered hair fall even itchiness due to dandruff especially during summer days. It is at some point irritating at the same time it worries me a lot because I might get irritation or worst, be bald. It is so alarming that I come to the point of seeking

alternative ways to prevent it, but the risks are there and I couldn’t just take my hair as an experiment.

Not until one day, my friend from Florida advised me t shift to another shampoo product and introduced to me the VO5 Balancing Shampoo and Conditioner. I was a bit worried but I give it a try anyway. During my first use I noticed a difference it gives to my hair, it feels shiny and less hair fall without the itchy feeling! I thought to myself this could be the solution to my hair problem.

VO5 balancing shampoo and conditioner is enriched with Vitamin C and E which promises to protect ...

• VO5 Balancing Shampoo and Conditioner
      hair. Even when it is colored treated still it looks and feels great! With its exclusive 5 pro-vitamin formula where it maximizes the body and shine, you can actually feel the effects in your hair with its enhancing nutrient.

my hair. Despite the fact that I have been using other brands before but VO5 I could see the effect right there and then! With the continuous use I could still feel better one day I am more confident now than ever for whatever hair style or color I apply on it is by far better.

chris says :

re : For me so far, it is the best shampoo and conditioner ever that meets the need of my hair
My friend recommended it to me, so I tried it, I am really happy with this experience .. I am sure that I will recommen it to all my friends.. I have suffered for a long time from not being able to find a shampoo that suits the nature of my dry hair, but now with this Product I think my problem is solved

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304657531130/k2311a043/4.3.09