Qantas Airlines  » Airlines  »
2.0
  • But my journey with Qantas was not that great as I expected and I thought later on that it would be better to go b any other airlines by spending few extra money
  • The experience with Jet airlines was ok but in Qantas the service was not good, the food was pathetic and my LCD screen was just dull that I could hardly watch anything in it
  • I would definitely not recommend anybody for Qantas airlines

• by riki

Last month I had to travel to Australia and I booked the ticket with Qantas Airlines mainly because it was an Australian airlines. And I was getting the cheaper deal also with Qantas compared to other airlines.

by spending few extra money.

It was the Jet-Qantas combination, means I had to travel half of my way through Jet Airlines and then from Singapore I had to catch Qantas.

The experience with Jet airlines was ok but in Qantas the service was not good, the food was pathetic and my LCD screen was just dull that I could hardly watch anything in ...

• it.

And while I was going to Melbourne from Pert though I was allowed to carry extra 5 kg luggage, they made so many problems at Perth while checking in by arguing me that I was caring extra luggage than the allowed one.

And they forced me to pay extra money.

And then after some half an hour of arguments and discussion, then agreed with

me that I was allowed for extra baggage and I can carry it with me.

And while in flight the space was too less for moving and to place your luggage compared to other airlines.

And after I finished my lunch, nobody came to pickup my plates and all till half an hour something.

Such a worst service.

I would definitely not recommend anybody for Qantas airlines.

Qantas Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40304657501130/k2311a043/4.3.09