Urban Decay Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • Urban decay eyeliner is by far the best quality eyeliner on the cosmetic market today
  • I love how Urban Decay creates sets that are specially designed for certain looks and certain features
  • I like the dark eyes eyeliner package with the black, grey, brown, and purple eyeliners because they go best with my eyes
  • I recommend this product for someone who really does enjoy quality make up and takes pride in his or her appearance
  • If you don't mind spending a little more than usual on your eyeliner, you should definitely try Urban Decay next time you need some

• by funkyfunk

Urban decay eyeliner is by far the best quality eyeliner on the cosmetic market today. Personally, my favorite color is Zero, which is the dark black color, but that is because it goes best with my skin and eye color. There are so many colors and they all go so well with all the different eye shadow colors made by Urban Decay. Urban Decay has more than forty shades of different types of eye shadows. The eyeliners all go well with all shades from

bright orange to neutral beige.

The eyeliner goes on so smoothly and stays on all day. However, despite its long lasting qualities, it comes off easily with make up remover. It does not smear or smudge during the day and sharpens very well too. One eyeliner pencil lasts me for about two months and they are not that expensive considering the quality of the product. I spend approximately $8 per month on eyeliner. My eyes look perfectly lined every day for about a quarter a day.

I love how Urban Decay creates sets that are specially designed for certain looks and certain features. I like the dark eyes eyeliner package with the black, grey, brown, and purple eyeliners because they go best with my eyes. I like how the package comes with smaller versions of all the colors that look good on me.

The pros of the eyeliner are the quality and excellent selection of colors. Also, Urban Decay eyeliners are available at all Sephora ...

• Urban Decay Eyeliner
      Stores and Sephora stores can be found in most large shopping centers.

The cons of this product are the somewhat expensive price. I recommend this product for someone who really does enjoy quality make up and takes pride in his or her appearance. Another con is that, personally, I find that my favorite color, Zero, or black, is usually sold out, especially on busy days. However, when it does get shipped, the Sephora store that I shop at offers to hold the eyeliner for me until

I can come to pick it up.

I give this product a rating of 10 because it is so important to my everyday life. I know it very well and would recommend it to anyone who wants make up advice. Urban Decay is my favorite make up brand because there are colors and products that can look good on everyone. If you don’t mind spending a little more than usual on your eyeliner, you should definitely try Urban Decay next time you need some.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304657121030/k2311a043/4.3.09