Happy by Clinique perfume  » Perfume  »
  • That was where I bought my first Clinique Happy after a friend of mine told me to try it

• by Gracey7

I used to work for Rustan’s at the Ayala Mall in Cebu City Philippines. Rustan’s is known for selling genuine imported products especially cosmetics and perfume. That was where I bought my first Clinique Happy after a friend of mine told me to try it.

Clinique Happy smelled so clean and fresh because of its citrus scent. I have always been impartial to the fresh smelling scents rather than the musky and strong scented perfumes. Though, like all the other concentrated

perfumes, your skin stings after spraying Clinique Happy but only for a few seconds. Even on a hot summer day, clinique Happy maintains its fresh citrus scent because the fragrance does not change even when mingled with our own body sweat and oil. I feel refreshed again after spraying myself with Happy especially when I am on field to meet with clients. I always carry Happy in its spray transparent bottle with me in my bag when I am at ...

• work even if it weighs more because I want to smell clean and fresh when I reach my clients. I always get the 100ml bottle because it saves me money than buying the smaller bottles.

The fragrance of clinique lasts for an estimated period of more than six hours, though you won’t be able to smell yourself after minutes of wearing it. You tend to get used to the smell, I guess. I always get complements like “wow, you smell great” even after

I get off from work already without my knowing that the Clinique Happy fragrance still lingers on my skin until that time.

Smelling good all day long even after strenuous work and sweating always builds up our confidence especially when one gets to meet a lot of people everyday. For all of you out there who are on the go like me all the time and want to maintain the freshness we felt just after taking a bath, Clinique Happy was made with us in mind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56304657061030/k2311a043/4.3.09