Baby Geniuses movie  » Movies  »
  • I really love to watch this movie when I was still pregnant
  • I love the babies so much they are very intelligent and they are all very cute
  • I can say that I enjoyed watching it since I really love kids and it was worth my time sitting there and watching it

• by maffy

I really love to watch this movie when I was still pregnant. I was amazed with how the baby were able to think very well although its a little fictional.

I really love it since its very enjoyable seeing little babies talk to each other and

how a little baby was able to beat older people who have a bad intention.

I really like it so much since it can be true that baby that baby’s have their own way of communicating.

I really love this movies so much since it was one really very well thinking that its hard to get little ones to act especially if they have tantrums.

Its nice to see this film and I can say that its perfect for the whole family.

I watched it with my nephews, nieces and cousins and ...

• Baby Geniuses movie
      they really o love it and we were all laughing while watching it.

I love the babies so much they are very intelligent and they are all very cute.

I just wonder how they made this film if they made it into special effects but I

am pretty sure that they dubbed most of the lines.

I can say that I enjoyed watching it since I really love kids and it was worth my time sitting there and watching it.

Its a nice film to see and for the whole family.

I definitely recommend it.

adnan sheikh says :

re : I can say that I enjoyed watching it since I really love kids and it was worth my time sitting there and watching it
BABY GENIUSES is a strange, high-concept comedy which states that all babies are born with the knowledge of the secrets of the universe and an ability to speak with each other in their own language, baby talk. Two evil doctors try to exploit this false supposition in a movie that mixes morality, Tibetan religion and some inappropriate family material in a sophisticated, but uneven, comedy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11304657031030/k2311a043/4.3.09