Eskinol Gluta-Milk Whitening Facial Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • And I found Eskinol's gluta milk whitening facial scrub
  • My skin is definitely whiter and smoother too
  • I like using the product because it is mild
  • If you're just looking for a mild facial wash/scrub for your face then I think that Eskinol's whitening facial scrub is worth a try

• by divinagwapa

I’ve had a break out of pimples a few weeks back and I suspect it’s because of the facial wash I’m using since it’s not like this before. It was effective at first but I have to change it now because of the pimples. And I found Eskinol’s gluta milk whitening facial scrub.

The facial scrub contains glutathione complex and milk essentials that promises to even out, clear and whiten skin. It has a combination of four antioxidants namely glutathione, Vitamins E, C and B3. These substances help remove and clean impurities

in the face and it also reduces melanin formation. It also has microscrubs, little tiny beads that gently exfoliate the dead skin cells.

I have been using the product for a couple of weeks now and I can say that I have seen notable changes already. My skin is definitely whiter and smoother too. I use the facial scrub with the toner and the cream for faster results. I am happy and satisfied with the product at least for now. My pimples were greatly reduced especially in the head area. I like ...

• using the product because it is mild. There’s no stinging feel when I apply it in my face and I like the gentle scrub it does to my face. The microscrubs were nice to feel in your skin. After using the product, I would feel my skin and the dead skin cells are gone. It’s totally smooth and refreshed. The facial scrub also has mild scent which is quite pleasant. But what I really like about the product is that it truly makes your sin color even. I have dark spots in
        both my cheeks because of the pimples I was talking about. I use to break them and thus the scars. I can say that the product is effective because I saw that the spots were lightening up after just a few days of using the facial scrub.

If you’re just looking for a mild facial wash/scrub for your face then I think that Eskinol’s whitening facial scrub is worth a try. After, you can buy it 10 ml sachets at least here in the Philippines. One 10 ml sachet costs only 0.28 cents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304657001030/k2311a043/4.3.09