HARRY RITCHIE JEWELRY  » Jewelry  »
HWY 101, BAYSHORE MALL, EUREKA, CA 95503
  • I have been a jeweler, and I know many jewelers as friends, and have many in my family
  • I am picky about how trustworthy I believe a manager or owner of a store is
  • A jewelry store is as honest as the person in charge, in my opinion
  • Rubies, emeralds, sapphires, and the newer stones such as tanzanite are readily found here at prices you will consider appropriately priced

• by covenly1
      I have been a jeweler, and I know many jewelers as friends, and have many in my family. I am picky about how trustworthy I believe a manager or owner of a store is. I know the manager of Ritchie Jewelry at the Bayshore Mall. We\’ve been friends for over 20 years, and I have always found him to be reputable, and honest.

This is the first thing I look for when it comes to jewelry stores. Some are not so honest, and even try to pass off strange gems as excellent pieces of jewelry. This will not happen to you at Ritchie Jewelry at the Bayshore Mall in Eureka, CA.

Mark is the manager of

this particular store, and he is entirely approachable, and willing to answer your questions regarding his goods. He has, even, given me excellent verbal appraisals of Tahitian loose pearls that I own, etc. A jewelry store is as honest as the person in charge, in my opinion.

Know you can trust this store. Here, you will find everything from little figurines to Tanzanite and diamonds. It is an easy credit store, for those who need to establish some credit, or simply cannot afford an item of choice, any other way.

The store is well lit, with windows all around, so one can really SEE what one is considering to buy or just looking for the fun ...

• of it. Prices are good here. They are not over priced.

That is important to know. There is no bologna as to what you are buying, and I appreciate that. I have had many experiences with sales people who assumed I did not know about jewelry, and have had them try to pass off items of small worth as items of excellent quality, and of really high prices! It doesn’t work.

I only shop that type of store once. It tells me all I need to know about the people who work there. This has never happened at Ritchie Jewelers, to me or to any of the many people I advise to shop there.

The store

has good signage and is easily found by walking through the entry, through the food court main aisle, to the first corner on the left. There is Ritchie Jewelry. This is an excellent place to buy diamond rings, for those of you interested in that.

The diamonds are excellent. Rubies, emeralds, sapphires, and the newer stones such as tanzanite are readily found here at prices you will consider appropriately priced! Price gouging is not the purpose this jewelry store!

Trust this store to help you find what you need and to help you to find a way to pay for it that doesn\’t break you! It\’s an excellent place to buy. Go check this store out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4525096570430/k2311a0925/9.25.05