Mama Mia  » Movies  »
  • What I love about the movie is that it was never dragging at one point or another
  • I was impressed with the simple yet well executed choreography for the musical scenes

• by divinagwapa

I love this movie! I just watched it a few days back and I can say that this is one of my most loved movies after Titanic that is. With Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth and more,it was such an enjoyable movie to watch.

It was all about Sophie Sheridan (played

by Amanda Seyfried) getting married at the age of 20 years old and she took advantage of the opportunity to invite the three men her mother, Donna Sheridan (played by Meryl Streep), had an affair with which she read from her diary. She suspects that one of them is her dad. And couldn’t that be more exciting. Her mom had no idea about it, of course, and it was a mini reunion for them. There’s also a good twist at the end of the movie and I wouldn’t want to spill it here.

What I love about the movie is that it was never dragging ...

• Mama Mia
      at one point or another. It was a smooth flow, scene after scene and the musical productions were so good. Once you get started watching it, you cannot stop anymore. I was impressed with the simple yet well executed choreography for the musical scenes. Meryl Streep can really sing and act. She
      was amazing in the movie. More importantly, the movie has a good story. It’s not that original but they added some twist and spice to the whole thing.

Mama Mia is definitely a must watch! I give a score of 10 for being entertaining all the way through. This movie is the musical for this generation.

Mama Mia

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11304656991030/k2311a043/4.3.09