Trader Joe’s Market Manhattan NY
142 East 14th Street Manhattan, New York

• by Lumiere

In these times when food prices keep going up and salaries aren’t Trader Joe’s market is the best for my money. The prices are astounding for the quantity and quality you get. One of my favorite purchases is their multi-grain pancake/waffle and baking flour mix, which I not only use to make pancakes but also in my wholesome cake recipes. A box o this good

stuff will set you back $2.

It’s a large store, clean and well organized. It carries regular and organic fresh produce. Trader Joe’s also has regular and organic frozen produce. I like to get the frozen berries for my baking recipes. I also like that other than just organic produce they also have packaged food that is organic.

The best time to go shopping at Trader ...

• Joe’s is when they first open in the morning. Otherwise the lines can be very long. I noticed that the last time I was there that the line for the 15 items or less was actually longer than the regular lines. So when you go there it is best to scope out the shortest line.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have a continuous sample

bar where they are always offering freshly made recipes. I usually get more than one sample. In the mornings they always have free coffee samples as well.

Overall I really recommend Trader Joe’s for food shopping. The prices are low, the staff is great and the location is near almost every major subway line in Manhattan. I just wish that there was more than one in Manhattan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24304656891030/k2311a043/4.3.09