Celestial Seasons Bengal Spice Tea
  • It is a spice tea that is delicious and made with several kinds of spices
  • I am bothered by caffeine consumption so I like that I can drink this beverage in the evening
  • I believe in living green and reducing my carbon footprint wherever possible
  • I would recommend this tea particularly if you like chai tea

• by snowy

Bengal Spice Tea is made by Celestial Seasons. It is a spice tea that is delicious and made with several kinds of spices. They include “cinamon,roasted chicory,roasted carob,natural spice and vanilla flavors,with other natural flavors, as well as ginger,cardamon, black pepper,cloves and nutmeg”.

This tea has a delicious and spicy flavor. It is unlike any tea you

will ever taste.

The spice is extremely strong and it is pleasant to taste. It is caffeine free so it is something that can be drunk in the evening with impunity.

I am bothered by caffeine consumption so I like that I can drink this beverage in the evening. It is a nice and tasty beverage.

...

• I believe in living green and reducing my carbon footprint wherever possible. The box this tea comes in is made out of recycled materials so it fits with my idea of how life should be lived.

This box of tea also fits with my idea of how life should be lived because it has the ethical trade stamp on it.

It is similar to a fair tradeproduct.

I would recommend this tea particularly if you like chai tea. The taste of this tea is very similar to chai tea and is something that you will enjoy.

YOu could also mix this tea with milk and sugar and create a chai beverage. I recommend Bengal Spice Tea if you like spicy tea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27304656820930/k2311a043/4.3.09