Windstream Internet Service
  • The Windstream Internet Service is , in my opinion, the best Internet Service Provider available today
  • Every time I have had a problem (minor or major) with my internet connection I contact Windstream and I have had my problems resolved within 24 hours time
  • Another thing that I like about Windstream Internet Service is that it is not an expensive internet service provider
  • I would gladly recommend Windstream Internet Service to anyone looking for a friendly customer service Internet provider

• by Rachelle

The Windstream Internet Service is , in my opinion, the best Internet Service Provider available today. Setting up the Internet is an easy task to accomplish with Windstream.

Windstream sends out everything you need for the installation process quickly and efficiently.

The customer service is excellent.

have had my problems resolved within 24 hours time.

The people in Windstream’s customer service branch will help walk you through each problem that you may have and if you cannot fix it yourself, through their guidance, they will gladly send someone out to help you solve your problem.

I was very surprised with the customer service.

Never before have I seen a company go ...

Sherman Yates says :

My outlook express will not allow me to send email. The host `POP3` `SMTP` coould not be found. Also sending email to an outlook account is impossible. Please correct errors. Thank you

Jules Li says :

Sherman, since these are not being found, it means that the email account has not been configured. You will need to configure Outlook for Windstream before you can send emails. Here’s a link that details the steps on how this is done:

Ken DeLong says :

My 12M baud service started out running well. That did not last long, for at least 9 months or more I have had service loss and speeds so slow downloads went to 50k baud at times. I have called many times, they have been to my home on three occasion. I am always told there is nothing wrong anywhere. I just wish they would admit their internet service is overloaded OR whatever the issue is and correct it. I like Windstream customer service folks I have dealt with BUT they have not been successful in correcting my issues. I still have internet shutdown every evening from approx 7PM to 10PM. It is hardly usable in those times. It does work well during the day and very early in the mornings, typically after midnight. Come on Windstream `fess up and fix up please

Jules Li says :

Ken, the hours that you mentioned are normally the peak hours for most internet providers. When tons of people are online, the network may not be sufficient enough to handle all the traffic, which results in slow speeds and outages. With these circumstances there’s actually not much that anyone, besides Windstream, can do to fix the problem because it’s a network issue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21204656660130/k2311a042/4.2.09