Kung Fu Panda  » Movies  »
  • With no experience in Kung Fu or Basic martial arts, Po has to prove himself in many ways with the help of his Master Shifu, which is not easy at all

• by Aisi

I am really a big Fan of Animated movies so it was not a surprise that I convinced my sister to come to watch Kung Fu Panda with me. I loved the Ku Fu panda movie trailer I had seen.

It really made me more excited to go and watch the movie.

The movie is about Po

a giant panda who has always dreamed to become the one of the ultimate Kung Fu fighter and protected the Jade palace.

When the day came, Master Oogway had to pick the Great Dragon Warrior between the Mantis, Monkey, Tigress, Crane and Viper.

Po accidentally falls into the palace, as he wanted to see the chosen ones.

...

• Much to everyone’s dismay, Oogway chooses Po to be the Dragon Warrior.

With no experience in Kung Fu or Basic martial arts, Po has to prove himself in many ways with the help of his Master Shifu, which is not easy at all.

I really liked this movie, the performance of Jack Black was very funny and

I was laughing the whole time.

The entire cast including Angelina Jolie and Jackie Chan performed really well.

I loved the graphics and animation put into the entire movie.

Overall, the movie was good it had a good story line and had good sense of comedy and it was cool watching it.

I would definitely recommend this movie.

Kung Fu Panda

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11204656610130/k2311a042/4.2.09