Eden Nature Park in Davao City  » Travel  »
Talomo, Toril, Davao City
  • We usually call the Sales and Reservations office before we go there and I recommend that you do the same

• by chitchat2876

It is always a treat when i get a chance to go home to my hometown, Davao City. I do not only get to see my family, but i also get to enjoy the sites and hotspots that Davao has to offer. One place that we often visit is The Eden Nature Park. My recent visit to the place was just this February 2009.

We went with our cousin, a first timer in Davao. We usually call the Sales and Reservations office before we go there and I recommend that you do the

same. We usually go there at around noon and then have buffet lunch.

You can ask for the menu if you want, just so you can decide if you’d like to go with the buffet or not. If you arrive early, you can just have snacks. I recommend though that you try their buffet.

The buffet is less than 500 pesos which already includes the entrance fee to the park. The price is pretty much reasonable considering that the food that they usually serve is good. Vegetables and spices are harvested from their ...

• very own organic and hydrophonic gardens.

Aside from the guided trip around the park, where you get to see the organic and hydrophonic gardens, cottages(where you can stay overnights),some animals, and a lot more, one attraction that you should not miss is the Skyrider. For those adventurous types, this is quite an easy challenge. For the not so brave and adventurous types, it can be a lit bit scary.

The skyrider is relatively cheap at about 150. Of course, they would require you to sign a waiver. You will also have to wear

a helmet and other safety gear and you will also be briefed.

There is nothing to worry though because they guarantee that the Skyrider is safe. Well, I’ve tried it twice and I don’t mind trying it again on my next visit. Initially, when you go up and seconds before they let you go, you will really feel nervous.

However, when you are up there suspended and on the zipline, you’ll feel better and enjoy the ride. Just remember, get one of your buddies to take a picture or video of you for your souvenir.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38204656540130/k2311a042/4.2.09