Kitkat White Bar  » Food  »
  • The wafer itself was crispy from the first to the last bite and its white chocolate coating made the bar really taste delicious
  • I love its chocolate sweetness, like it was specially formulated to suit my taste

• by gypsyheart27

I’m not much into having a chocolate-coated wafer as a snack especially when it’s white chocolate. Then one time I was given a Kitkat White Bar as a prize for winning in a game. Since I don’t really like it, I tried to swap Kitkat for my favorite dark chocolate but Kitkat was the only one left. I accepted the Kitkat bar but I

just put it on my drawer since I’m not eager to eat it. Its white chocolate coating didn’t really appeal to me as tasty. Later on, I felt hungry and it was the only time I remembered my prize. I grabbed the Kitkat bar and took a bite of it. I never thought that this variety of Kitkat would change my negative opinion on white chocolate.

The wafer itself was crispy from the first to the last bite and its white chocolate coating made the bar really taste delicious. I love its chocolate sweetness, like it was specially formulated to suit my taste. From the first bite, I savored the Kitkat’s tasty flavor that made me finish the whole bar in a couple of minutes. After finishing ...

• Kitkat White Bar
      the bar, I didn’t crave for water right away. It was because the taste of its white chocolate coating was not too sweet, well it’s sweet but tolerable for my taste and I could still finish a second bar still without drinking water.

The only thing that I’m less enthusiastic about the Kitkat White Bar is its price. For a 46g bar costing 30Pesos

or US$.70, I find it a little expensive. The bar is mostly wafer, not pure chocolate so it should have been cheaper. With its current price in the market, though I love the taste of Kitkat White Bar, it won’t be an inclusion on my list of regular grocery items. I will just buy it whenever I crave for it’s tasty white chocolate coating.

asad says :

what is the price of kit kat white chocolate bar of 400mg

Karamjeet Singh says :

re : I love its chocolate sweetness, like it was specially formulated to suit my taste
Kit Kat’s combination of wafer and chocolate is so crispy that it gives a unique flavour and I really enjoy eating it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27204656490130/k2311a042/4.2.09