Sunsilk Silky and Straight Leave in Cream
  • I LOVE Sunsilk Silky and Straight Leave in Cream
  • From my experience, you don't have to buy within Sunsilk's Silky and Straight line
  • I highly recommend this to anyone with a frizz problem

• by globeshopper

I LOVE Sunsilk Silky and Straight Leave in Cream. It’s great for my hair. I bought this as a one off. The reason being that I’m a fan of Sunsilk products, and I needed something for my hair. Generally about a month after a chemical process ( like dying or perming ) my hair likes to fizz out a little. I generally use a product called Frizzease- but being unable to find it I substituted with Sunsilk Silky and Straight Leave in Cream.

The first benefit is the price, sunsilk undoubtedly is one of the most affordable brands out there. Note that affordable does not necessarily mean cheap, with all the products I’ve tried

from Sunsilk, I have never had to compromise on quality and Sunsilk Silky and Straight Leave in Cream was no exception.

Blow drying generally worsens my frizz condition. With Sunsilk Silky and Straight Leave in Cream, the frizz was smoothed out revealing silky looking hair. If you do purchase this product, please remember that too much (more than directed) will result in your hair feeling greasy and looking somewhat flat. The guidelines offer a ‘walnut size’ amount. I have longer hair and I use a very very slight amount more.

If you’re curling your hair, this adds sheen to the curls, somewhat defining them. I absolutely love how no matter what style you opt ...

• for - Sunsilk Silky and Straight Leave in Cream will ’sleek’ it up. It honestly gives you that straight-from-the-salon look. If you’re using this without blow-drying, you’ll find that your hair still looks ‘Blowdryer smooth’. The effect is amazing.

This is a stand alone product. From my experience, you don’t have to buy within Sunsilk’s Silky and Straight line. I was using Dove for my shampoo and conditioner needs at the time I used this.

After continued use, my hair looked healthier, and seemed to be in better condition. I stopped using this for 4 days (because i forgot to bring it along on a business trip) and the effect went away almost immediately,

so you have to keep using it to keep the affects, it’s seems to be like nourishment for your hair. That said, the more you use it, the better it gets.

Good to know: For the ’sleekest’ results, use on wet hair.

If you use it on dry her, it doesn’t spread as easily and can look a little greasy.

This product isn’t heavily scented, it has a light, fresh fragrance. So if you’re scent person, you’ll have to rely on your shampoo and conditioner.

I highly recommend this to anyone with a frizz problem. Even though this is ’silky straight’ the serum effect works on curls, so long as you don’t use to much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31204656470130/k2311a042/4.2.09