Holisticare Super Ester S  » Health  »
  • This is my interesting experience with Super Ester C when I felt very tired for working
  • Then one day when I went home I thought that I need some supplement to keep my body fit

• by sarah29

This is my interesting experience with Super Ester C when I felt very tired for working. I was a medical representative. My work area is from one hospital to another hospital in South Jakarta.

I got to take one hour to get in my office with my motorcycle and often stuck in crowded. I worked from

morning until night.

I got to wake up at 5 am and went out at 6 am. At 10 pm I just arrived from the hospital.

I was feeling very tired. My back felt like going to break and I felt out of breath because I took to much time in my motorcycle and healing the ...

• air polution.

It was very pain. Then one day when I went home I thought that I need some supplement to keep my body fit.

Then I came by to the drugstore. I foud this Super Ester C.

It contains vitamin C, bioflavonoid, and calcium. I bought it and I drank before I sleep.

I drank it

again in the morning before I went out. I feel some miracle that morning.

I didn’t feel any pain in my back anymore though I trapped in crowded. I felt very fit though I arrived at home at 11 pm.

Now I drink Super Ester C when I feel very tired and powerless and it always work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34204656410130/k2311a042/4.2.09