Euphoria Spring Temptation ( For Women ) By Calvin Klein
1.5
  • I like how the packaging turned out to be very creative
  • However, the dry down stage was somewhat boring

• by ibizaspain

This perfume was a spring edition from Calvin Klein. The bottle had feminine prints and soft color. Very beautiful but let me evaluate the scent.

The nose behind this fragrance were Loc Dong and Carlos Benaim.

The scent starts with scents of guava, pear and water. The heart is ruled by lily, violet and freesia. Then the base is composed by amber, musk and

sandalwood. Over all the scent is floral.

The appearance of the perfume was impressive. They captured the feminine appeal I was hoping for. The prints in the bottle were intricate and they unfold the delicate aspect of the female side. The color pink was perfect for the story behind this. I like how the packaging turned out to be very creative. It was so ...

• soft and so feminine. I savored every detail of it. It was also very contemporary and unique. My observation though about the scent is different. I like how the scent started. The combination of guava, pear and water were very tranquil and exquitesitely feminine. The segue as well left me appreciative because of lily which is so soft and clearly it depicts light
        female nature. However, the dry down stage was somewhat boring. Over all I would say, the scent was not spectacular at all. The combination of the notes created a dull moment and my first impression of the top and heart notes were negated by what I felt during the dry down stage. This scent is not a temptation at all niether it is appropriate for spring.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56204656291230/k2311a042/4.2.09