The Cambridge Diet  » Health  »
  • I found this diet by reading about it on the internet that gave the Cambridge Diet's website, which is http://www. cambridge-diet
  • Three meals a day without any other food is the best way to do it, which is step one
  • Also, I noticed that my stomach had flattened considerably even though I hadn't exercised hardly, as you don't' really have to at first until later on in the diet
  • It was amazing, because even when I did this I still lost weight
  • I recommend anyone that needs to loose a great amount of weight to do this diet, as it is also one of the best diets around and it has recognized and certified by Doctors

• by Della

I found this diet by reading about it on the internet that gave the Cambridge Diet’s website, which is http://www.cambridge-diet.co.uk/ Then I looked for a Counsellor based in my area or country and got the telephone number for one on this website. I called her and, immediately, I was booked in for the next day.

This diet works by seeing your Counsellor every week and buying soups/milkshakes and bars from them. Therefore, I visited my Counsellor each week, who weighed and measured too. I did this diet for three months and lost one stone and ten pounds from being twelve stone. It was hard, but I was determined to keep it up. The first three to four days are the hardest, because

you feel hungry and you may get headaches. On my third day, I got a headache that lasted all day, so I drank more water than the three liters I was supposed to have. The next day, I was feeling great. The headache had gone and I was eager to get this diet going. At the end of the week, I was weighed and measured, and I could not believe how much weight I had lost. It was only my first week and I lost 7 pounds. In addition, I had lost inches off my waist, arms, legs and bust.

On this diet, you have Cambridge’s own soups, milkshakes or bars every day. Three meals a day without ...

• any other food is the best way to do it, which is step one. This way you will loose weight more quickly. Also, I noticed that my stomach had flattened considerably even though I hadn’t exercised hardly, as you don’t’ really have to at first until later on in the diet. It’s amazing how this diet worked for me. After about four weeks, I started to eat other foods, such as skinless chicken, skinless fish and salads or vegetables. I had to drink three liters of water a day without fail too and you cannot have milk or sugar in tea or coffee. However, the Counsellor gives all that kind of advice and at anytime, if I was not sure
        about something, then all I had to do was call my Counsellor and she would advise me. Sometimes, if I felt like I needed to eat more then I would just have celery or cucumber and tomato with fish or even just a small tablespoon of rice with it.

It was amazing, because even when I did this I still lost weight. As, the weeks go by you can eat small meals like this in the evening, as this is step two.

I recommend anyone that needs to loose a great amount of weight to do this diet, as it is also one of the best diets around and it has recognized and certified by Doctors. Just read the website and you will learn more about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34204656001230/k2311a042/4.2.09