Thylox Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur
  • Having dealt with acne for more than 10 years, I can honestly say that this is one of the best acne soap bars I have ever used
  • After regular use for about two months, I noticed a drastic improvement in my acne
  • The only problem I had with this product was the slight sulfur odor it produces when its lathered

• by RedEyedFacade

Thylox Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur is really a soap i can get behind. Having dealt with acne for more than 10 years, I can honestly say that this is one of the best acne soap bars I have ever used.

This soap contains 3% sulfur, and was really gentle on my skin. While it does take more effort than most soaps to get a generous lather, it went on well, and didn’t have a slippery, greasy, feel
      as it was applied. I gently worked the lather in, let it sit on my face for the recommended 1-2 minutes (in which time I usually brush my teeth), and rinse it off. It gave my skin a really refreshed feeling afterward, and left the skin toned and tight.

After regular use for about two months, I noticed a drastic improvement in my acne. Not only was I breaking out less, but my skin simply felt better. I ...

• wasn’t as red at any given point, and the usual rough texture was smoothed out a bit. I really couldn’t be happier with these results, considering it’s a simple bar soap.

The only problem I had with this product was the slight sulfur odor it produces when its lathered. While it’s nothing as offensive as the typical rotten egg smell that sulfur gives off, it was certainly slightly less than pleasant. The smell isn’t left on the skin for very long afterward (about 5-10 minutes in my estimation), and I suppose there’s something to be said for not adding powerful perfumes to your soap.

Thylox Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur is a very cheap, rather effective acne soap. If you skin is sensitive to harsh chemicals, or you just need a good, cheap, acne soap, then this is the soap you’re going to want to pick up. Its shortfalls are easily made up for by its quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31204655941230/k2311a042/4.2.09