Knorr’s instant chicken delight soup mix  » Food  »
  • I love to eat chicken soup, but the process of making chicken soup is lengthy, so I bought this instant soup from Knorr
  • I took a pan, and pour water in it, and I pour all the instant soup mixture into the pan, and I stirred it for few seconds, and let it boil for three minutes, and after that my delicious chicken delight soup was ready to eat
  • It tastes awesome, and they have hundreds of variety of instant soups, but this chicken delight soup is the best
  • And yes it is kind of soup, which I really love to eat every day

• by kuak

I love to eat chicken soup, but the process of making chicken soup is lengthy, so I bought this instant soup from “Knorr”. This soup is really easy to make, even a child can make this.

let it boil for three minutes, and after that my delicious chicken delight soup was ready to eat.

I have to say that it is delicious; one packet of this soup is enough full your stomach.

Now a days this soup has become a must have in my daily menu.

It tastes awesome, and they have hundreds of variety of instant soups, but this ...

• chicken delight soup is the best.

After making this soup it looks like the soups we eat in restaurants, and you can make it yourself so easy in your home by the help of this instant soup mix from “Knorr”.

It has less fat, and for that I can stay healthy, and my physician said if I eat it daily, then I can stay

really fit, and healthy.

And yes it is kind of soup, which I really love to eat every day.

Its price is very cheap, like it comes under .

70 cents for one pack, and one pack is enough for two people, and it is available in all stores now, so you can give it a try, I love to eat it, I hope you will love it also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27204655931230/k2311a042/4.2.09