Cetaphil Skin Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • Whenever I lather it on my face, I notice how easily it glides to my skin
  • I recommend this product for all skin types

• by sikat

There was a time when I had stubborn pimples and the breakouts in my skin were embarrassingly noticeable. At that time, I was also using an acne treatment that I need to pair it with a gentle cleanser with ingredients that will not further harm my skin or react with the ingredients on my treatment. My aunt also suggested that I

should stop using my antibacterial soap since it may contain strong chemicals in it. She suggested Cetaphil.

Cetaphil is a gentle skin cleanser. I like the consistency of the product. It is thick enough yet its translucency makes you see how gentle it is. Whenever I lather it on my face, I notice how easily it glides to my skin. It is ...

• smooth when I apply it. I like to massage it for a long time. I use circular stokes on my face. I feel like those soap models on the television. It does not have a scent at all which is good. When I rinse it off, I immediately feel how clean my skin is. The product can be easily rinsed off
        by water. I am assured that there are no residues left that can cause irritation.

I recommend this product for all skin types. A couple of my friends also use this product. I recommend buying the 225ml container. It can save you 25 % off the price of three 75ml containers. This is a no-nonsense product that satisfies my pressing need for a good cleanser.

Cetaphil Skin Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31204655921230/k2311a042/4.2.09