212 Men Splash by Carolina Herrera cologne  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I like the appearance of this perfume however I am a bit dismayed with the scent

• by ibizaspain

This was a different variant from the classic 212. Since I had the latter, I could remember it was 8 years ago, different editions came out. There was 212 on Ice and now “Splash”. The whole apparance is similar to the “On Ice” edition however, this time it was placed inside a glass container simulating a softdrink can look. The container was transparent and indeed it gave an appearance of coolness.

The perfume commences with citrusy

feel. Bergamot made this possible. The heart stirs up a husky tone because of nutmeg, ginger,gardenia and cardamon. It rests with the woody smell retaining the masculine side because of sandalwood, musk and incense. The scent is woody and musky.

Though, the variations from the original 212 are more lighter, this is one is a proof to that. The “On Ice” edition has a lighter scent. Splash gave the same effect. The presence of gardenia moderated ...

• the husky and woody mixture. However, ginger made it spicy a bit but only to a moderate.

I like the appearance of this perfume however I am a bit dismayed with the scent.

The name reads, “Splash”. The whole story also tells us that it rests basically to sooth you. When you talk about the word splash, what comes to mind is the stormy billows in the ocean, the mist that the breeze provide, the seagull

gliding thru the air, a perfect serene atmosphere. I only felt this from the appearance. I was anticipating that the scent would have some aquatic notes to provide a hydrating feel to the skin and body. But only the presence of mint made the scent feel cool. Worst, I did not feel mint at all to create a different nuance. The scent is basically the same as the original only that this has a different look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56204655891230/k2311a042/4.2.09