Hypnose Homme Cologne ( for Men ) by Lancome  » Perfume  »
  • I have been confused lately and somewhat amazed with the various kinds of perfume that arrived at home but I felt nostalgic with my signature scents

• by ibizaspain

One scent that reminds me of my philosophy with non-traditional male scents is Hynose Homme Cologne. I have been confused lately and somewhat amazed with the various kinds of perfume that arrived at home but I felt nostalgic with my signature scents. Hypnose Homme made the rekindle the past.

This fragrance was just recently released. The appearance striked me because it was

peculiar. The bottle was uniquely twisted and so with the cover. The cover was black and the bottle was transparent.The liquid was mint green. The whole package was so soothing.

The scent starts with fresh citrusy aroma. This is because of the presence of bergamot,lemon and orange. It segues to a combined cocktail of lavender, coriander and petit grain. It then rests ...

• with sandalwood and cedar. The scent is aromatic fougere.

I appreciated the whole concoction. When you sniff it first, it reminds me of my other citrusy scents which I pride myself because it is a deviation from the pedestrian husky tones of common male perfumes. But as it lightens up, the presence of lavender and coriander gave the whole fragrance a heightened

intensity which warms the citrusy glow. This is what makes the scent mysterious because you would never anticipate the warmth of lavender by looking at the lightness of the liquid. As the scent finishes with sandalwood and cedar, it further interprets the fragrance to have a beaming masculinity that is so prominent and sexy. The whole fragrance is unique as best manifested in its appearance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56104655850730/k2311a041/4.1.09