Joby Gorilla Pod  » Other  »
  • I love it because the legs can curl around almost any object making almost any place available to take pictures from
  • I use it with my Kodak V1253, which is quite heavy for a compact camera, but the Gorilla Pod usually has no problem maintaining its rigidity
  • I would not recommend this product for use with anything but a compact camera though
  • Generally, this product definitely meets my expectations
  • I definitely do not regret buying this product

• by Lanyon

The Joby Gorilla Pod is a fantastic little device. It is essentially a miniature tripod (about six inches tall) with legs made of many separate joints.

I love it because the legs can curl around almost any object making almost any place available to take pictures from.

For instance, I have used it to grab on

to railings to get just the shot I wanted.

I’ve also hooked onto lamps, tables edges, and chairs.

It really sticks well because every part of it is rubberized.

One nice feature of it is its ability to disconnect the plate that screws into the base of the camera and the cavity that holds the plate.

...

• This makes it quick and easy to disconnect and reconnect the camera to the tripod without having to constantly be screwing and unscrewing.

The Gorilla Pod is compatible with most compact cameras.

its rigidity.

I would not recommend this product for use with anything but a compact camera though.

Generally, this product definitely meets my expectations.

And even though I have been using it for a while now, the joints are still holding up strong, so it has proved to be quite durably.

I definitely do not regret buying this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12104655800730/k2311a041/4.1.09