Toeberries flip-flops  » Clothes  »
  • You see, although I love wearing sexy pumps or wedges, my feet get tired easily
  • One time, my friends and I decided to go to the mall because one of our classes got canceled
  • Unfortunately, I was unable to bring a pair of flip-flops that day
  • They were Toeberries flip-flops and I really love them
  • It's been about three months now I believe and it's still in great condition even though I use it at home and whenever I go out

• by rycemix

I’m from the Philippines. And whether it’s the summer season or the rainy season, flip-flops never go out of style. Flip-flops are a great convenience for me. Whenever I’m at school or out during the weekends, I really prefer wearing flip-flops. Even if I was wearing pumps, heels, or wedges, I make it a point to bring along a pair of flip-flops. I couldn’t imagine going through a day without wearing it. You see, although I love wearing sexy pumps or wedges, my feet get tired easily.

More so if all I do is walk during class breaks or during a day out with my boyfriend or friends.

One time, my friends and I decided to go to the mall because one of our classes got canceled. And we had a 5-hour free time. It was during the first few days of the second semester so my feet were still not used to my new leather shoes. The blisters were already killing me! And it was such a pain to walk around the mall with ...

• my new leather shoes. Unfortunately, I was unable to bring a pair of flip-flops that day. So, when we went to the department store area of the mall, I immediately headed to where the flip-flops are located. Some of them (with really cute prints) were too expensive for me. Fortunately, when I turned a corner, I saw a group of flip-flops that were just as cute as the first ones I saw. And they were way cheaper, about half of what the prices of the previous ones
        I saw. They were Toeberries flip-flops and I really love them. I’ve heard that Toeberries are really made of good quality and they are really affordable compared to the likes of Havianas. And so, without hesitation, I bought myself a pair of Toeberries slippers. It’s been about three months now I believe and it’s still in great condition even though I use it at home and whenever I go out.

Once I’m able to save up, I’m planning to buy another pair of Toeberries slippers because it’s so worth it.

franz says :

just want to ask.. if i can get some flip-flops from toeberries for whole sale…?? where should i go, or can i know the exact address o if its office here in the philippines.. so i can inquire about this products, without even franchising it..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55104655760730/k2311a041/4.1.09