McDonald’s Coke Float  » Food  »
  • One of the drinks I really love to order whenever I'm at McDonald's is their Coke Float
  • Just a few hours ago, I decided that I'm not in a mood for a heavy lunch and just went to McDonald's and bought McFloat and regular fries

• by rycemix

One of the drinks I really love to order whenever I’m at McDonald’s is their Coke Float. It’s a mixture of any softdrink you prefer and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I favor the combination of rootbeer and ice cream but McDonald’s seldom offer that kind of combination so I settle for Coca-Cola with vanilla ice cream. Whenever I drink it, I am so much happy.

I’m not being overly-dramatic. It’s just that I have a “sweet tooth”. I crave for anything sweet, mostly chocolates actually.

Whenever I feel down or if

I ever feel pressured or stressed, I would quickly roam my eyes around in search of any sweet stuff. And lately, although I no longer eat chocolates that often, I am now craving for softdrinks. My friends, especially Ana who is the complete opposite of me, says that it’s really bad for my health.

Drinking softdrinks is good as long as you don’t depend too much on it. But as for me, I need to have a taste of it at least once a day. If I’m pressured or stressed in school, I ...

• need a full glass of it to keep me sane.

So, McDonald’s McFloat is one of my favorite drinks out there. The combination of the softdrink, the ice cream, and the hot fudge is just so mouth-watering. And I only love a handful.

It’s my best option whenever I want something sweet and over the top to make me happy, calm, and content. If I have extra money with me, I would buy this drink. And now that it’s summer, I would even crave for it even more.

If there was just a

McDonald’s establishment near our house, I’d buy one everyday. It’s the perfect drink for summer and for those who love sweet stuff. McDonald’s also offers McFloat in Sprite or in “Watermelon” flavor but I haven’t tried those two yet.

Just a few hours ago, I decided that I’m not in a mood for a heavy lunch and just went to McDonald’s and bought McFloat and regular fries. Their fries goes great with the drink. I couldn’t be any happier, even if I was eating alone as long as I have that combo meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27104655740730/k2311a041/4.1.09