Tide To Go
  • I absolutely hate staining anything, clothing, carpets, anything at all that I like and that I do not want to replace
  • I have saved countless clothes from permanent damage, and my favourite part is that you don't even need to wash it right away, and then wait to see if the stain is really gone

• by Jessie Bahrey

I detest stains. I absolutely hate staining anything, clothing, carpets, anything at all that I like and that I do not want to replace.

I actually do not believe that I am a messier eater than anyone else, but judging by the number of stains I get on my clothing during a meal, I must be in denial.

I particularly hate those ‘mystery’ stains that appear out of the blue, and you have no idea

what the offending spot could be.

So when Tide came out with their ‘Tide To Go’ stain removing stick, I was almost afraid to believe that it could do what it claimed.

Well, I have become a believer.

To date, I have eliminated the following stains with this wonderful little stick: grass, tomato sauce, grease, olive oil, apple, wine (red, no less), unknown dirt, blood, resin, mustard, hot sauce, makeup, ash, orange juice, cranberry juice and ...

• beer.

I have saved countless clothes from permanent damage, and my favourite part is that you don’t even need to wash it right away, and then wait to see if the stain is really gone; the stick is truly ‘instant’.

I have one in my purse and one in my kitchen cupboard, and I never leave home without it.

Another nice feature is that it is small enough to fit in even the smallest purse,

and subtle enough not to cause embarrassment when you are out in public.

I was shocked that red wine also disappeared, and very relieved, as I am a very enthusiastic red wine drinker.

I even tried it on the carpet, and to my amazement and relief, it worked! Now, given it was a really small spot, but still! I will be making sure I will never be out of this miraculous little ‘Tide To Go’.

Tide To Go

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53104655700730/k2311a041/4.1.09