Chloraseptic anaesthetic throat spray  » Medicine  »
  • I am pushing 20 right now, and I am one of the few people I know that has not yet had my tonsils took out
  • Most high tech remedies that the doctor prescribes will cost you double if not three times more, and not work even half as effective as chloroseptic anesthetic throat spray

• by Wayne W

I have suffered with bad tonsils for my entire life. I am pushing 20 right now, and I am one of the few people I know that has not yet had my tonsils took out. There is no point in them. They do not do anything, except contribute to illness a couple of times a year. I have suffered with them terribly since my childhood. They will often inflame themselves and cause chronic and simply agonizing pain for simply no reason at all. Sometimes I can cough up blood with them, other times it simply hurts to breathe, never mind eating and swallowing both foods and liquids. It is simply horrible.

Basic medicines simply have no effect on healing the pain or even numbing it long enough

so that I can eat or drink again. There is seemingly no end to the long and painful days when I suffer from it. One day however my Nan came home with a small concoction she picked up from town called “Chloraseptic Anesthetic Throat Spray”. I gave my throat a few sprays and within no time, the pain was numbed.

The pain was numbed long enough for me to be able to eat or drink again, and even long enough for me to be able to dose off to sleep and get a good night in. Of course, by the morning, the pain was back again but I would simply rinse and repeat. It was the perfect cure for the agonizing pain.

The spray basically works in the ...

• same way that any other anesthetic works. It numbs the pain temporarily by blocking any feeling in the mouth. When I had my tongue pierced, they also used a similar spray. It basically makes you lose the feeling in the back of your throat, which in turn makes you lose the pain in the back of your throat. It is only a temporary cure, but it certainly helps you in getting the good nights sleep and sleeping off the illness until it passes.

I still often come into contact with tonsillitis. I still can not go and have them removed. The waiting list is 3 years or more currently, everyone is trying to do it. I would rather just wait for the illness to come back

and simply keep spraying away; that is how effective the medication truly is! It is the only medication that has ever had an effect on killing the pain in my throat when I suffer from the illness.

For adults and children alike, chloroseptic anesthetic spray has my seal of approval. If you are looking for the perfect remedy to throat illnesses, look no further than this product which can often be picked up from most chemists’, pharmacies and news agents for the same price as a packet of lozenges! You can really not get any better than that. Most high tech remedies that the doctor prescribes will cost you double if not three times more, and not work even half as effective as chloroseptic anesthetic throat spray!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26104655420730/k2311a041/4.1.09