Marin County in California  » Travel  »
Marin County in California
  • Food is one of my bad habits I love it, and I love so many different kinds of foods that it's almost impossible to not buy something when I'm in a new area
  • They sell all sorts of things and I know that some people when they think of the local farmer's market the first thing that they think of is Fruits, and Vegetables, and while yes they do sell all of this stuff
  • But I don't think that is much of an issue because sometimes it's a bit less so I think that it evens out in the end
  • And it's real Thai food r at least I believe that it is, and it was great
  • The people here seemed pretty friendly so I don't this should be an issue when it comes to asking people about stuff

• by David Boston

Marin County is a pretty nice place to go and enjoy yourself, and why not if you are on vacation what’s the point of not going to an awesome place where you can enjoy yourself? One thing that I seemed that this was a great place to be when it came to different kinds of foods and the likes of that sort of stuff. Food is one of my bad habits I love it, and I love so many different kinds of foods that it’s almost impossible to not buy something when I’m in a new area. All though that may not be a bad thing!

One cool place is the Farmer’s Market which run all year round and really gives you a great selection

of different things to look at! They sell all sorts of things and I know that some people when they think of the local farmer’s market the first thing that they think of is Fruits, and Vegetables, and while yes they do sell all of this stuff. It isn’t the only thing that they sell. There is a bakery stand that they sell some great baked goods.

My advice is if you are on vacation but still plan on cooking then you should run down to the farmer’s market. They have plenty of nuts, and fresh vegetables. Sometimes it’s a bit more expensive then the grocery store. But I don’t think that is much of an issue because sometimes it’s a bit less so ...

• I think that it evens out in the end.

There is also this great food place that you should go to and it’s called “My Thai”. And it’s real Thai food r at least I believe that it is, and it was great. I wouldn’t have traded this dinner night out for anything else, because well it was just great!

The service was great it seemed as if I never was waiting for help with anything considering that I do feel like that a lot when I’m at other restaurants like Chili’s, etc. The prices were pretty good as well, and I felt like I may been under paying for some of the stuff that I was buying. And who am I to complain

about something like that! If I think I’m getting a great price then well I will continue to just roll with that.

My suggestion is you are ever in this county you need to go and explore and see what you can find. I didn’t spend a whole lot of time in this area. So I only got to visit a few sports which I talked about above. But I’m sure there are other great places that you can ask the locals about. The people here seemed pretty friendly so I don’t this should be an issue when it comes to asking people about stuff. I think most will gladly help you. However if I am wrong you can blame it on me and I’ll be very sorry!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 383103655211131/k2311a0331/3.31.09