Hollywood, Ca  » Travel  »
Hollywood, Ca
  • One place that I suggest you should visit especially since it's not something that you are going to hear about often when you think about Hollywood is the Griffith Observatory
  • Learning about something that is really interesting and it free at the same time
  • I love food, and I'm always eating (I run a lot so it pushes my apatite)
  • My suggestion is at some point in your life you should go take a look at all of these different places

• by David Boston

Hollywood, Ca now this is some place that everybody has heard of! This place has so much to do and shopping is something that my friends loved to do and there was more than plenty of that for them. Some people may not like this place based mainly on the fact that it does get really, really busy. Because it is a large draw for tourist like myself. But if you can handle all the people then you will probably find something that you do can do here that would be fun for you.

One place that I suggest you should visit especially since it’s not something that you are going to hear about often when you think about Hollywood is the Griffith Observatory. I find

that it is somewhere that you can learn a lot about the stars and that’s something that most people don’t know a whole lot about. It also doesn’t cost anything to get in. I mean that seems to be a win-win situation to me. Learning about something that is really interesting and it free at the same time. I’m game for it always.

Of course then you have to hit up Hollywood Boulevard to see the walk of starts. I mean you can’t go wrong with that now can you. At least I don’t think that I could. And yes I did take a bunch of pictures of things that I’ll probably never ever look at again. But hey why not I’m not there ...

• often or ever again anyway.

You can also take the bus tour around Hollywood but for the most part there is nothing that I cared to really learn about. I don’t really care where so and so grew up. Honestly I don’t care anything about their personal lives where they lived, an d or lived. But if you like to know this tidbits of information then this would be a pretty good thing for you to go.

Take your time and try to hit as many spots as you can eat. I mean there seems to be an endless amount of places that you can eat at and of course why not hit as many up as you can. I love food, and I’m always eating (I

run a lot so it pushes my apatite). And get to as many shopping places as you can and see what you can find. I mean it’s not like you have to buy stuff when you are in the store, and it doesn’t hurt to look at all of these different places.

My suggestion is at some point in your life you should go take a look at all of these different places. I mean it’s should be an interesting vacation because there are really a lot of different things to see that I didn’t mention and you can always leave the city and go somewhere else. So take a chance and splurge on a vacation and see what adventures you can find out there in the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 383103655141131/k2311a0331/3.31.09