Long Beach, California  » Travel  »
Long Beach, California
  • But all because I love the beach, and if I'm by a beach that I can go and enjoy myself then I'm always going to love the place
  • I don't think you would regret going down there to see what is going on
  • Also you can go down to the Huntington Harbor, and go kayaking and I suggest that you do that because let me tell you that's a blast, and there is no reason that you shouldn't enjoy that whole thing
  • I flip the kayak and he just hopped right back on and let me tell that was a pretty amazing memory that I will keep with me
  • I know that me and my friends all love this place and we would all love to go back

• by David Boston

Long Beach, California is a great place to go, and yes I’m going to be pretty biased here in regards to this city. Not because I’m from this city, or even because I ever loved there. But all because I love the beach, and if I’m by a beach that I can go and enjoy myself then I’m always going to love the place. And Long beach, California is one of those places that I can just go and enjoy myself and enjoy the sun, and perfect weather that it provides on an almost daily basis!

Now if you love marine life then you have to at least spend a lot of time at the AQUARIUM OF THE PACIFIC. And honestly you could probably spend

an entire day out there without getting board or at least I could. I love animals of all sorts, and this place was very large so I spent a lot of time just enjoying everything this place offered.

One place that I would suggest that you should try to go to is Sunset Beach is isn’t far from Long Beach, and just gorgeous. I don’t think you would regret going down there to see what is going on. Also if you like to shop there are some good stores down that direction, as well as some good food that you could get into.

Also you can go down to the Huntington Harbor, and go kayaking and I suggest that you do that because let me tell ...

• you that’s a blast, and there is no reason that you shouldn’t enjoy that whole thing. Because I mean if you don’t live near water how often do you get to go kayaking? The coolest thing that happened while I was out there was that a baby seal actually claimed on the front end of my kayak and decided that he was just going to chill on the front while we went around.

Nothing I did would keep him off of it. I flip the kayak and he just hopped right back on and let me tell that was a pretty amazing memory that I will keep with me. Because I don’t think that actually happens to very many people.

There a lot of

places to stay in Long Beach so I would research a bunch of them because you really do have a lot of options and some will fit people better than others.

My suggestion is that you should go and visit there you can’t go wrong because there seems to be something for everybody and they would be a perfect place for families to go. Because then there is something for everyone to do, and everyone gets to have a bit of fun. I know that me and my friends all love this place and we would all love to go back. I mean it’s better than Texas at least that was my take on it. So go there and have a blast and make some memories.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 383103655101131/k2311a0331/3.31.09