Anaheim, CA
  • Anaheim, CA is a pretty amazing place to go and visit
  • The first thing that I noticed is the weather is much better then what I deal with everyday in Texas
  • And I love my food so if I'm ever back there I will make sure that I get more of it
  • My suggestion is if you want to go to an amazing area then you would be making a good choice by going to this place

• by David Boston

Anaheim, CA is a pretty amazing place to go and visit. The first thing that I noticed is the weather is much better then what I deal with everyday in Texas. Although I do have to admit it isn’t that hard to beat the heat, and humidity that Texas presents everyone with. So I’ll almost always take the weather the I can find In California over what I have every day now! One cool thing about this city like many California cities is that it is pretty close to almost everything in the area and it’s not too hard to get everywhere else.

One of the most known things in the area is of course Disneyland, and the Disneyland Hotel. But I do have to admit Disneyland had change quite a

bit with a lot more attractions now! Such as the Disney’s California Adventure which like Disneyland is, or can be a whole lot of fun. Thank goodness since neither of these places are cheap! Another place that is quite fun if you like to shop is Downtown Disney and honestly you could probably spend the entire day down there if you really wanted to!

If your down there for Disneyland and you like to golf you should bring your clubs for sure. Because there are tons of Golf Courses, and while I didn’t hit any of them up(Because, well I suck at gold!). I did hit one of the driving ranges and it was great. Since the weather is much nicer here, it was quite nice to just chill and hit ...

• some golf balls while I enjoyed the weather that was amazing!

Also make sure that you find some ethnic German good since this city was first settled by Germans. The food is amazing and I haven’t ever had any German food that was as good as I found here in Anaheim! And I love my food so if I’m ever back there I will make sure that I get more of it. Because the trip just wouldn’t be full if I didn’t. You should also visit a place call Mr. Stox they have won some awards for the food that they provide, and they have a normal menu. There seems to be something different everyday depending on what the chef has decided to prepare for that day.

My suggestion is if

you want to go to an amazing area then you would be making a good choice by going to this place. You can’t go wrong and if you really want out of Anaheim for some reason then you can easily drive to another city. I mean the beach really isn’t that far away you are in Southern California after all, and that’s just awesome. Really nothing seems to be that far away if you are willing to drive a couple of hours you an probably get up into the mountains. How many places you can actually do that in. Or I guess if you wanted to go to the desert that you could be done as well. You really have a lot of freedom with what you want to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 383103655071131/k2311a0331/3.31.09