Houston, TX  » Travel  »
2.0
Houston, TX
  • And will Houston encompasses both of those and that made a lot of the experience for me quite bad
  • One big plus about Houston is that has an amazing Hospital there
  • Well in that case this cities air seems really, really polluted, and it's only made worse by all of the heat and humidity so I have to say I don't think that city if all the healthy and I could feel it in my chest when I was trying to work out
  • My suggestion is that you only should go here if you really have a reason to such as seeing a good friend, or family or something of that sort
  • Otherwise I think you can find better cities to vacation on that have better weather, better air, better traffic, and a whole host of other things that I just find to be downright better in most place

• by David Boston

Houston, TX I have to say was not one of my more favorite places to visit. I hate heat, and I hate humidity. And will Houston encompasses both of those and that made a lot of the experience for me quite bad. Although maybe I will have to give the city a try again during the winter when it is a bit cooler because I’m sure that I will enjoy that much more then what I went through during this most recent visit to my friend.

One big plus about Houston is that has an amazing Hospital there. So if this is something wrong then you will be taken good care of. However I find that most people aren’t going to be reading about traveling to Houston

in order to seek medical attention but more for things like vacation and such.

Well in that case this cities air seems really, really polluted, and it’s only made worse by all of the heat and humidity so I have to say I don’t think that city if all the healthy and I could feel it in my chest when I was trying to work out. And I really have to run every day for Cross Country and Track so this was a real pain for me to have to suffer with the bad air quality everyday for a week.

Traffic if you aren’t used to it this place is going to be a nightmare for you. I live in LA so it wasn’t out of the normal ...

• for me. But if you are coming from somewhere that is much smaller this place is going to be a mad house for you. SO just be prepared for gridlock in certain areas. And long periods of driving just to get a short distance. If you aren’t prepared then you are going to be a very frustrated person at the end of this trip.

However Houston is a large city and you will almost always be able to find something to do that really does interest you. So I guess that is a good reason to go? But there are other large cities that provide the same thing but with better conditions. Or least that my opinion about this city.

My suggestion is that you only should

go here if you really have a reason to such as seeing a good friend, or family or something of that sort. Otherwise I think you can find better cities to vacation on that have better weather, better air, better traffic, and a whole host of other things that I just find to be downright better in most place. Maybe Houston just wasn’t the place for me because mainly I really do love my clean air, and I felt like I was just sucking in toxic waste almost the entire time that I was there. At night it wasn’t too bad once the air cooled of some but it wasn’t only a brief period of time when it was like this so it still didn’t help my much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 383103655021131/k2311a0331/3.31.09